JamBuster’s SoftALM® is the only End-To-End Application Lifecycle Management Tool For Agile Enterprises.
This SoftALM® Product Tour takes you through different ALM Software features, built as an
Application Lifecycle Management Software
This Software consists of Product Requirement Definition, Project Management, Task Management for Software Development, Testing, Bug & Defect Management & Customer Support modules, all in one single platform.
All ALM Module Accessible from Home Page!
DashFlow™: Project Analytics + Work flow +
Feature Menu on A Single Page!
Integration: Open Source + Popular Commercial
End-to-end Agile + Waterfall ALM
- Product: Backlog, Release Roadmap, Versions.
- Program: Team, Backlog, Release.
- Develop: Waterfall + Agile.
- Quality: Version wise Defects, Dashboard.
- Customer Support: Issues, Review & Decision.
Built For Transformation to Agile Teams
- Waterfall + Agile development methodologies provided.
- Stories can be Requirements grouped.
- Acceptance can be series of test cases.
Built For Enterprise scale
- Scaling Product Definition
- Scaling Backlog Hierarchy
- Scaling Task Management
Experience SoftALM® up close using our demo site at softalm.jbt.in.
- Register using your company email address.
- Using the email, verify your email address.
- Once verified, your profile will be created on the demo site.
- You will receive your profile credentials.
- Log in using the credentials.
SoftALM® is available for commercial usage through following three licenses: Annual On-Premise, Perpetual On-premise, & Annual Cloud License.
JamBuster Support is available at two levels:
- Standard Support: Basic complimentary CustomEX web based support cloud bundled with purchase of a JamBuster product.
Premier Support: Dedicated support plan, recommended for enterprise customers. On top of standard support, the premium support includes:
- Extended support resolution timings
- Dedicated support representative
- Additional training and knowledge transfer
Support Hours: IST 10.00 am to 6.30 pm
Browse More on this JamBuster’s Development Tool: