The SoftALM® model explained below provides an overview of SoftALM's features
Programs & Releases:
- Plan, Execute Programs & their Releases.
- Define Release efforts & load teams accordingly.
Product Features & Requirements:
- Develop & manage Product Portfolios
- Define product backlogs through hierarchy of Epics, Features & Requirements
- Provide superior customer support by enabling the customer to add feedback/defects directly.
- Review and include feedback in current Release or add to Product Backlog
- Manage software development through Sprints or Iterations.
- Create, assign & deliver tasks on the taskboard. See burn-downs on your dashboard.
Test & Defects Management:
- Manage repository of test cases and defects for each Product & Program.
- Add, Edit, Import or Export test cases & defects to SoftALM®
SoftALM® is one ALM tool that you will need whether you chose to do Waterfall development or Agile development. Mentioned below are some key features:
- End-to-end Solution: SoftALM®’s
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) model as shown in Figure, starts from requirements, i.e. Define Product and goes all the way to Release (After Quality Analysis/ Verify Quality) to include Customer Support. This enables to have end-to-end visibility and traceability throughout the Application Development Lifecycle allowing your team to be truly nimble or agile.
- Agile ALM: In Plan Program module, SoftALM® provides complete agile project management capabilities and thus seamlessly integrate benefits of Agile methodology by creating a scaled agile framework for enterprises. SoftALMTM is thus truly an
Agile ALM tool. It still does provide waterfall methodology as a back-up for on-going those programs.
- Functional Modules: SoftALM®’s modules provide full functionality needed for each step in the process. Thus Plan Program, provides all capabilities needed for planning a software product program – from team, scoping program backlog from product backlog, planning releases – duration, teams, working backlog, and sprints. It also contains Program, Release and Iteration Dashboards that facilitate analysis for further planning or modifications.
- Roles Based Access: Roles and responsibilities related to each role are very important and hence we do full justice to it in SoftALM®! Having role-based access lets you customize your entire team’s dashboards, so managers get to mentor team’s efforts as the work progresses.
Enterprise Software: SoftALM® is an Enterprise Software, in a sense it can serve 5 to 5000 people working across multiple locations and facilitates collaboration with customers spread across the globe, while role based configurable access ensures security of information on need-to-know basis!
Hence, SoftALM® builds on the Methodology you prefer (Agile or Waterfall) to make the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) process a collaborative one and provide you with data at your fingertips to make quick decisions!
Browse More About SoftALM® Key Features: